” I’m trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one who has to walk through it. You have to let it all go–fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.”
~Morpheus, The Matrix
There’s a process to reaching a higher consciousness. A large component of this is liberation–the ability to act freely and according to your will. So often our fears leap out of our throats, preventing us from saying what we actually mean. So often we question our abilities, scrutinize our work and find it lacking. So often we tell ourselves that we can’t, that what we seek is meant for others, but not for us. These negative feedback loops hold us hostage, preventing us from taking the steps necessary to grasp our goals. This reading is specifically designed to help you move beyond these loops so that you can put some stock in yourself again. So much of this is mental–when we believe we’re capable of doing something, we are.
In this reading, we’ll explore…
1. Where can I find the seeds of my doubt? What do they reveal about my insecurities?
2. Where do I sustain the greatest losses when I allow my fears to take control?
3. What is the core of my disbelief? What prevents me from holding space for my intuition?
4. What actionable steps can I take to move beyond negative feedback loops and into the seat of my power?
5. What actionable steps can I take to nurture self-love and self-belief? What can I do to convince myself that I’m worthy of the life I desire?
6. Kick-ass oracle to make you feel like a rockstar.
What You’re Getting:
A 1000 word pdf of your reading.
A HDR photograph of your spread.
Details regarding deck used, incense burned, and crystal energy present at your reading.
A journal prompt aimed to help you consider possibilities in greater depth.
Please include a brief paragraph explaining the obstacles that you’re facing and the focal points that you’d like the reading to firstname.lastname@example.org following your purchase. This allows me to provide a reading that is tailored to your personal needs and concerns. Thank you for choosing me as your reader.